Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
nope never. I feel the same way about eating and smoking as I do about menage a trios. Where combining two loves really just makes a confusing mess and neither party is enjoyed or given the proper attention. You know kind of like watching two movies on two television screens. No point in trying to safe time by ruining great things.

whsergent

Can't Leave
Jan 8, 2020
Not during a smoke, but after i like a piece of fruit or maybe a cookie and a cup of tea.

Gecko

Can't Leave
Dec 6, 2019
Sweden
Nope, never while smoking. Eating while using snus is doable until the snus dislodges and you accidentally chew down on it ?

Reactions: whsergent
Jun 23, 2019
I'm glad to see that at the time of my voting, there are at least 45/45 reasonable human beings on this forum ?

Mar 1, 2014
I voted for eating something sweet but then I saw 100% of the votes were against eating anything and I didn't want to be the disruptive one so I changed back.

Problem is I've never actually done it, I've had plenty of sweet "drinks" but just never actually had the opportunity to light a pipe during a meal.

That is something I might aim to fix this year, pack up an apple pie picnic and pipe and see how it goes.

Reactions: 3rdguy

TinCup

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2019
Indian Ocean
Er no, if its a cigar then its after food, if its a pipe then (due to its superior versatility) it can be either before or after food, so no, don't touch that food, not even an M&M ! ..... however both the cigar and pipe can be accompanied with coffee &/or alcohol ?

Reactions: jpmcwjr

tobefrank

Lifer
Jun 22, 2015
Australia
I sometime snack while smoking a pipe. Its all part of chilling out on a Friday or Saturday night. Pipe, whisky and savoury snacks.
images.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.