PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2015
Thanks to this forum I am now the proud owner of a new Nording Singature Cherrywood. I don't think I have ever been any more excited to take a new pipe out of the box even though this is one of the least expensive pipes I have bought besides cobs. I don't think the picture actually does it justice. It feels absolutely great in the hand and is also an excellent clencher. I can't wait to see how it looks after it begins to darken from use. thanks for continuing to enable my PAD guys!
img_5075-450x600.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great pipe. I like the plateau on the brim and how sturdily it sits. I think that grain will blossom nicely as the pipe darkens. It's extra cool, literally and figuratively.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
Nice looking pipe, sir.
Oh yea, I resemble that "enabler" remark. 8O

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Neat looking pipe. I consider this site to be one of the most expensive on the web because of all if the enabling happening here.

akfilm

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2016
I'm sorry about the photos I posted...but sometimes joy must be shared with others. That looks like it'll have some great character when it starts to shift.

echie

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2014
Amsterdam
Such a beautiful pipe! I've never been a big fan of freehands - I mean, I find them beautiful as pieces of art, but couldn't really see myself smoking them. I tend to go for more classic shapes. But recently I've been compelled to buy a Nording freehand, and I love it! Stunning, and smokes very well.
Never say never, I suppose :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.