Nording Sailor or Compass Pipes - Anyone Tried One?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Just curious to know if anyone has smoked one of these little Popeye-looking doodads? They look like they could be a great yardwork or driving pipe, for someone who doesn’t like cobs.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
A quick drive by from Dread - yes, I own 4 df the Briar compass pipes and 4 of the metal ones. They are great smokers, and all of mine smoke really dry. They are very lightweight and easy to clinch. I use them a lot when I drive because of that. They do have fairly small chambers, which some may not like. But for the price they are great little pokers.

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
dread pretty much covered the quick n dirty of them, i own 2 of the Compass and they both smoke nice n dry, are fairly lightweight and clench easy you cant go wrong for $30ish

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't own a sailor pipe, but eight or ten years ago I bought one of Nordings econo-pipes, an Eriksen, a little bent billiard with factory pipe rustication, and it is the perfect pocket/travel pipe, nice big bowl, good draw, thick stem and shank that won't break, everything you want in a knock-around. My other Nordings are great too. My wife gave me a Nording hunting pipe/Zebra, and it is a prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.