PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
In TC for work this week and dropped into Nolan’s. It’s a nice cigar bar with a great cigar/pipe store connected to it.

They have a lot of Esoterica on hand. Picked up a pound of Brighton, a pound of Dunbar and a half pound of And So To Bed. You just never know what you’re going to find in these stores :puffy:
e9dd9eb2-7898-45a5-bb7c-2933e389c9d5-600x450.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Traverse City is an interesting place. I camped there once in the 1980"s and there was a heavy rain overnight, and the camp site was pretty well flooded. My late wife was miserable breaking camp, but then when we drove around as we were leaving and she saw everyone else was swamped too, she felt much much better, and it cheered me up some as well.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I vacation near there every year. Never heard on Nolans. I guess I have something new to do this year! Thanks!

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
mso,
Sounds like it was a miserable night. Those heavy storms off of Lake Michigan can be real soakers.
If you make it back up here again, there are plenty of nice hotels and a good tobacco shop to visit as well!
Yes sir! tschiraldi, it’ll be here waiting for you! I’ve already visited twice. Need to leave town before I buy more tobacco :mrgreen:

redone

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2018
Just moved to Michigan 4 months ago and love it here! Can wait to explore the state and visit great shops like this!

michiganlover

Can't Leave
May 10, 2014
Redone, make sure your visit Paul's Pipe Shop soon. It's an amazing shop!! Literally wall to wall pipes, owner claims he has thousands of pipes stored in various parts of the shop. It's a treasure trove of lot of NOS items!

Status
Not open for further replies.