NOLA Pipe Show Hotel...Where are you staying?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Where are you staying when your in New Orleans for the Pipe Show?
Also, if you haven't booked your room yet, all blocks of rooms will be released Sept 1st at all the contracted hotels. Reserve your room before Sept 1st to take advantage of the discounted rates....
www.nolapipeshow.com

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
at the Marriott....I don't ever like a long walk at the end of the night....

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Crashing at the daughters place, see you all Friday night.

We're making a road trip if it on the way home. We'll drive to Tuepolo (Elvis stuff, the wife us a fan). Then Memphis for 2 days and Nashville. All music stuff for us, but there us a nice shop in Nashville. I'm open to suggestions.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
...and I was mistaken- we checked the price and there was only a $50 difference for the weekend between Marriott and Harrah's...and that .4 of a mile to the Marriott can be a looong way late on a Saturday night...we're booked...coming in early Friday...

wcannoy

Can't Leave
Nov 29, 2012
Lakeland, FL
I'll be booking a room at Harrah's...
If I have to walk the streets of New Orleans after the show, I'll end up getting my shoes shined, fo' shore!

wcannoy

Can't Leave
Nov 29, 2012
Lakeland, FL
I booked at Harrah's. I swear, the reservation agent must be required to inform the customer of each surrounding tourist attraction in detail. I had to cut her off about fifteen minutes into her script!
FYI, for those who are booked for the 9am factory tour on Friday, and need to stay Thursday night for this to happen, the discounted hotel rate does not apply to Thursday night.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
The Old77 Hotel must be the old Ambassador Hotel on Tchoupitoulas St.(chop-e-tool-ass)?
Use to be one of my favorite watering holes when I worked in the area.
See y'all at the Perique Plantation on Friday.
Toby, email me that address in St James Parish so that I can load into my GPS, thanks.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Pylorns is correct...just go to www.totalrewards.com and get a Harrahs Total Rewards Players Club Card. All you have to do is put the card in a slot machine for 15 minutes and your parking will be validated for 24 hours. You can do this every day that your in town and park for free the entire time. You don't even have to put a nickel in the machine...just sit there for 15 minutes with your card in the machine. So, anyone with a car, staying at any of the hotels near Harrahs, I recommend parking at Harrahs and walking. Just remember to get your Total Rewards Players Card.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
The Hilton Garden Inn will offer discounted room rates from 150-169..they will have it in their computer by Tuesday evening...Wednesday morning at the latest...you can book now and let them know your with the show when you check in and they will update the rate...

Status
Not open for further replies.