PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'd just received an infusion of excellent new blends, first buying two tins of C&D Eight State Burley on jimink's suggestion, and then by receiving a most generous supply of several different blends from another member, so though I saw jimink's four-star review of Uno, I had to pass on it. No Uno for me. Congrats to those who landed a tin or more. It sounds deliciously complex.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
I can't seem to stop, I didn't even know about small batches and limited release stuff until about 2 years ago, was only getting from the local B&M. I missed on a lot of great stuff because of it. So my philosophy is buy bulk to smoke everyday, maby celler a bit of that just to see, and with limited buy 1 to smoke and 2 or more to celler. And really only celler the limited or else I'll need a storage unit just for tobacco.

boston

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2018
Boston
I have more Latakia than I need so I skipped it also. I'm pretty happy getting some Rhythm and Blues from time to time from Ernie and watch City. If a limited release Virginia comes out from the right house, I might splurge on some tins.

Reactions: Puffaluffaguss

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Not to my taste. The latakia and dark fired are secondary players and it seems that they tend to cancel each other only leaving a smokey support on the cake. I smoke latakia mixtures oftenly and this is not a latakia mixture. It is , i would say , a unique and very special vaper.
Unless used in the tiniest of condiment amounts where you have to be looking for it to find it, latakia would be all I would taste in it. A definite glad and hard pass on Uno.

Reactions: AppalachianPipe92