PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Did I miss an Email? I was waiting to see what Russ had cooked up for us this year. Maybe the CI merge put an end to it, but we should have at least seen some recognition of the day. Good to see SP jumping in. Was going to break the TAD hiatus for a goodie bag, though the 10% has me thinking... Russ what's the word?
Craig

sean81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
Same here. My carts all ready to go...maybe I'll take at look at SP as well.

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
Ive got my cart r3ady too. Been holding off waiting for this special day. I did notice that they did not have it marked on their calender. Going to give it a couple hours to see what breaks.

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Yes, Virginia there is a P&C Goodie Bag. I'm not sure why no email went out but it was posted on their facebook page. There are 500 goodie bags for orders over $75 placed after 9am today. There's a MM cob, some tobacco samples, a new H&H blend that won't be out for a few months, cleaners, pipe nail, etc.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I got an email this morning saying that if you spent of $75 you would get a goodie bag, although it was only for the first 500 orders.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Last year the email came at 11pm Central, They just switched up the time this year keeping us on our toes I guess. Hopefully you guys stayed away long enough for me to be part of the 500.

sean81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
ravkesef, It would have showed up in your cart if you ordered in time.

It would have read:
Item Description Item # In Stock Price Qty Total

International Pipe Smoking Day Giveaway~ PP-IPSD14 In Stock $0.00 1 $0.00

Enjoy your goodie bag!
Hope you were able to get it!

pflan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2013
My e-mail from pretty early this morning:
Hey Everyone,
Happy International Pipe Smoking Day to all the PipesandCigars.com faithful. For those of you who have been customers for a few years, you know that as part of our celebration of the most important holiday of the year (at least for us, it is), we give away a Goodie Bag loaded with a lot of neat stuff with the purchase of $75 or more. You also know that we run out of the 500 Goodie Bags very, very quickly. So get your order in now! As another way to make the day better, we've got a new idea that you're going to love - the IPSD Build Your Own Combo. So, I'll give you the whole rundown after this word from our sponsor.
Russ
Let's get this party started...

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Within the last week I have spent $150 at P&C

..wish I had known.
My invoice says I got the goodie bag 8)
This is my second order with P&C in a week. I was working on another order a couple days ago for P&C when I looked at their FB page...Russ was talking about the goodie bag and what is in it on the 18th so I held off a couple days before placing the order. Best way to keep up to date on their special is look at their calendar and follow their facebook page. I got the email too...but had already ordered before I read the email.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Hey guys ... I had my cart ready to go and just now checked out at P&C.
As of 15 minutes ago the "Goodie bag" was still available and added automatically with $75 on up purchases.
I grabbed an H&H sampler of 6 tins, some PS LBF, SG Choc Flake, box of 10 AJF Spectres and pipe cleaners.
Happy TADing! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.