PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I have had a real bad sinus infection the last month and haven't been able to smoke at all until yesterday. I got Nightcap close to 3 months ago now and never got around to smoking it until last night. Man this stuff is great. My big question is though how does it compare to the old Nightcap?

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I believe that the Dunhill blends have been made by several companies over the past 100 years. I would hope that the current manufacturer has stayed true to the blend formula. You'll get posts from people who say that there are differences but the point is really moot since the "new" blends are all we have.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I have no idea how it compares to previous production, but I know I just received 3 more tins and think it is awesome. Who knows, maybe the current production is even better!

ivan08

Might Stick Around
Sep 2, 2010
I make a Dunhill order few months ago (London Mixture, Deluxe Navy and Standard Mixture) they are great! I want to try Dunhill My Mixtue 965, everyone talks about that blend! I need to try morning pipe and nightcap too of course! :)

ivan08

Might Stick Around
Sep 2, 2010
I make a Dunhill order few months ago (London Mixture, Deluxe Navy and Standard Mixture) they are great! I want to try Dunhill My Mixtue 965, everyone talks about that blend! I need to try morning pipe and nightcap too of course! :)

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
I actually really like 965, it has a subtle sweet taste to it and it's very smooth. However, being that it's English in nature, it is definitely not a friendly smoke for others that do not smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.