PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephistopheles

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2014
So I was in the garage just chilling out in a lawn chair. I was enjoying my pipe when I heard a lot of commotion in the driveway. I figured it was the snow plow guy but remembered that all the snow had melted. I went out to check on things and a UPS truck had backed all the way in. I had my pipe clenched and was standing there waiting for someone to appear, when all of a sudden, a beautiful girl about my age (twenties) came around the side of the truck with her arms full of boxes.
My first thought was "Mi amor..." We saw one another and both smiled super hard. I almost dropped my pipe and quickly grabbed it as I walked up to her and took the packages. I'm sure I looked pretty sheepish when I almost dropped it but she just kept smiling and it made me smile. I turned toward the house and started walking when we both turned back and looked at each other one last time. I don't know if it was a sudden nic hit or love at first sight. :D My family needs to order more stuff...
I felt badly that I didn't flirt with her or try for her number. The experience took place in just a matter of seconds. A regular thing that became irregular, I guess. I figured it would have been policy to decline giving out a number, but who knows. I was later amazed at how fast I moved to grab my pipe. I think I entered The Matrix or something. 8) I hope I see her again.

sidious

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 30, 2014
Sounds like you need to order some baccy and have it shipped UPS. I'm sure you'll be prepared the next time she comes by.

david555

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2014
Quickly! Order some tire spikes, wait a day and order some tobacco (shipped UPS), follow the tracking of the tobacco and be ready with the spikes in the driveway. I always find that it is easier to chat up the ladies when not pushed for time. You will either thank me later or curse my name.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
The smell of Molto Dolce has been know for some time to give women she-boners. They become ravenously attracted to the person emitting the air born love stench and act similarly to the poor unfortunate souls in the movie "28 Days Later".

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
Who needs dateme.com or whatever dating sites? Opportunities for love are everywhere. You need another order from UPS. The sign was there and you need to move on it.
Hell, I met my wife at a funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.