Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

North Pole piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 23, 2021
Rural, Manitoba Canada.
another Canadian. Though it seems none of you guys smoke many Canadian shaped pipes. I wonder if that shape is named so because it's really a big pipe but all the tobacco is down at one end.
Funny you mention that because it’s so true. I bought one years ago when I first got into smoking thinking it was my civic duty to own one. Then recently sold it to SPC for a house credit and bought a Tinsky.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Funny you mention that because it’s so true. I bought one years ago when I first got into smoking thinking it was my civic duty to own one. Then recently sold it to SPC for a house credit and bought a Tinsky.
you should point it out on the site if possible. My oldest pipe which I will not part with is a Brebbia iceberg which is their name for Canadians. It's a great pipe. Smokes wonderful and what a looker too.

North Pole piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 23, 2021
Rural, Manitoba Canada.
you should point it out on the site if possible. My oldest pipe which I will not part with is a Brebbia iceberg which is their name for Canadians. It's a great pipe. Smokes wonderful and what a looker too.
It was a few months ago and I tried to find it on the site but couldn’t find it. It was actually a nice BBB pipe. Either it sold quickly or maybe went to Europe to get sold (I don’t know it SPC does that or not). I’d had if for about 15 years and was just cycling thru some pipes.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Good evening from north of the border, from taxed up the ass Canada.
G'day and welcome from Nanny State Australia.

You think you have it bad? Here a meagre 50g tin of tobacco now costs over $125.
[I'm fortunate to have a reasonable stash, mostly bulk buys from the U.S. and am growing baccy for the future - Virginias this year thanks to our Kiwi mate Ahi Ka's generosity]

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Good evening from north of the border, from taxed up the ass Canada.
Welcome from the West Coast of the US!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state/province.

Reactions: coldbowl57
Status
Not open for further replies.