Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prunetucky84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 17, 2020
Clovis, CA
Welcome from Fresno, California! Smokingpipes is my preferred source as the customer service is top notch! I won’t get into details, but customer service has gone far and beyond what they should, and as a result, I’ve become good friends with some of them. Also, when you work your way into briars, I think it’s hard to beat Savinelli’s in the $80-$120 range. They will smoke incredibly well and last you a life time.

Reactions: JHud71

garywlee

Lurker
Dec 5, 2020
Woodbridge, VA
Greetings all. Very recently moved from the occasional cigar to the pipe. My Dad smoked a pipe and I've always been charmed with it. I'm nearing 50yo and decided there's no time like the present to explore the hobby.

I'm about a week in and thus far I'm finding my way in the dark with a MM cob. .....However. I expect I might find a Peterson Kerry under the tree in a few days, compliments of my better half, if I've played my cards right.

My first question for you gents is what is your preferred online tobacco shop? Price, breadth of assortment, quality of service, etc. Where do you shop?
Howdy there, fellow Texan here (originally from Beaumont area). I have found that smokingpipes.com is the best for me. They seem to be able to deliver faster than others IMHO, plus have a great selection of pipes and especially estate pipes, their tobacco selection is pretty good as well.
Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Lawyer66

Can't Leave
Nov 21, 2020
Grand Cayman
Greetings from the Cayman Islands.

I use SmokingPipes, Boswell's, and StoryTeller's Pipe. All three are great; however, I believe that StoryTeller's pipe is on it's way out. Other than that, I have also recently used BlueRoomBriars to procure an estate pipe from my birth year (1994 Stanwell), and they got that order delivered pretty quickly.

I haven't used any retailers in Europe or the UK and am not aware of what restrictions may apply. Hope this helps.

JHud71

Lurker
Dec 22, 2020
DFW, TX
EA595252-7388-433C-92BA-E302A277B871.jpegThanks all for the warm welcome! My better half dropped this Kerry on me for Christmas. My first non Cob. 6-7 bowls in, figuring it out.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Welcome aboard from Florida. Start with the sponsors, you can’t go wrong. For tobacco research go to tobacco reviews .com or simply look at the top selling products on the sponsor sites. Again, you can’t go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.