New Virginia flake up on Country Squire.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
I think this is new ?
Faulkner Flake. A long Flake of bright VA's that have been matured before slicing.
Was really hoping to see some more Le Fleur's Bluff pop up and just happened to refresh the page and this popped up. Figured I'd give it a try. Really enjoying Le Fleurs and Cowboy Coffee (great Kentucky/VA) recently. image1-540x540.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
This popped up the other night! No fan fare. No emails. Nothing. I did find some reviews of it, so it must come around every so often. I ordered up a few ounces to try. Sounds good!

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
This popped up the other night! No fan fare. No emails. Nothing. I did find some reviews of it, so it must come around every so often. I ordered up a few ounces to try. Sounds good!
Interesting. I don't recall seeing it when I ordered last week. Maybe it was taken down briefly.
We'll hey, glad I was able to grab 4oz tonight to give it a try.

Reactions: AcesAndEights

Dr. Van Loafer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2022
Indiana
I think this is new ?
Faulkner Flake. A long Flake of bright VA's that have been matured before slicing.
Was really hoping to see some more Le Fleur's Bluff pop up and just happened to refresh the page and this popped up. Figured I'd give it a try. Really enjoying Le Fleurs and Cowboy Coffee (great Kentucky/VA) recently. View attachment 145462
Is this straight virginias? TobaccoReviews is stating orientals are also part of it … and not in production.

teknohippie

Lurker
Mar 26, 2022
Anyone got any reviews of this yet? I just received my 4 oz in the mail and have yet to take it for a puff.
I figure I'll throw 2oz into the cellar (hey it's supposed to be a straight VA right?) and test out the other 2oz.
I'm by no means a tobacco connoisseur (yet!) but I'm happy to report back what my neophyte palate discovers if anyone's interested!

PS. Sorry for necrobumping a month old post. I'll delete and start again somewhere else if the rules dictate!