PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesmk

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2013
Bethlehem,PA
Evening all. Just wanted to give every Perique freak a heads up on a new vaper. I was privy to a sample of this some months ago when it was first formulated, it's a winner. First thing I thought was man this is great now,wonder what a few months tinned will bring to it. Give it shot,Rus did a hel of a job on this one:

http://www.pipesandcigars.com/pipe-tobacco/86436/hearth-home-marquee-viprati/#p-165869

Dan

Gabrieli Pipes :puffy:

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
I just have to ask, is it anything like any of the following:

• Louisiana Red

Rolando's Own

AJ's VaPer
I know that all three of these have a big following, and all three are wildly popular.
Just asking.

unholy1

Might Stick Around
May 4, 2014
I blind-ordered a tin of this last week on a whim. Look forward to cracking it open.

bluesmk

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2013
Bethlehem,PA
zekest,No nothing like them, this has a nice wack of dark fiered in it. Those have stoved red virginia in vary amounts.

Dan

Gabrieli Pipes, so over stoved red virginias :)

:puffy:

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
I'm curious if Viprati and Sixpence are to go head to head. On account of both being Va/Pers with Dark Fired thrown in to mix it up a bit. They did get released in around the same time frame.
Just an observation.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Uh, I wasn't implying anything other than the fact that I noticed that both are Va/Pers and both have dark fired, and both came out a relatively the same time.
I haven't had Viprati but I have a few tins on order. I did buy a few tins of Sixpence and have gone through half a tin thus far and the jury is still out for me. I can't decide if I like it or not.

Dec 24, 2012
The original was known as Cumberland which he ran out of that dark-fired leaf years ago so is SixPence really a new blend or just a remake of an old blend.
What do you mean he has run out of that dark-fired leaf? Cumberland is still sold.
I would love to try Viprati but, alas, won't be able to unless SP starts carrying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.