PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Es0teric

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2021
Downriver Area of Michigan
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am not very big into aromatics anymore but I would recommend Lane 1-Q if you haven't already tried that blend since it is a favorite of many folks. Sutliff Vanilla Custard and Molto Dolce are also two other aromatics folks love.
I would also recommend Mac Baren Vanilla Roll Cake, I enjoyed that aromatic quite a bit.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Welcome to the forum.

I have both of these blends in my stash.

Solani Festival

Parson’s Blend

I have not tried this one, but I’m getting ready to buy it and give it a go, it’s looks to be a good one.

Peterson Connoisseur's Choice

https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipe-tobacco/peterson/Connoisseur's-Choice-50g/product_id/9677

If you love Aromatics you’ll want to get a tin of Rattray's Exotic Passion, you might have to make a; WTB/WTT - Want to buy, Want to trade post on the forum to get one off a member here.

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
I mostly smoke Va blends but I do smoke aromatics on occasion. My favorites are Butternut Burley, Dan's DaVinci, Reiner's Professional, and Dan's Devil's Holiday in that order. These are all pretty well behaved (relatively dry smoking and not too heavily cased) with great room notes, taste like they smell, and don't get sour towards the end of the bowl. There are lots of others as well but these are the ones I go to.

Reactions: Briar Lee

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
It depends upon the flavor profiles you enjoy: Vanilla? Cult Blood Red Moon, Lane 1Q, MAC Baren Vanilla Roll cake, Brigadier Black Bull Run or Waterloo (prior has less Vanilla, later more pronounced).
Cherry? Fruit? Liquor? Chocolate?
There are almost limitless possibilities.
I’d be better to let folks know what flavors you like and/or dislike.
No point in getting recommendations on tobacco’s that feature flavors you despise.

Jesse #1

Lurker
Nov 14, 2021
Sanger CA
It depends upon the flavor profiles you enjoy: Vanilla? Cult Blood Red Moon, Lane 1Q, MAC Baren Vanilla Roll cake, Brigadier Black Bull Run or Waterloo (prior has less Vanilla, later more pronounced).
Cherry? Fruit? Liquor? Chocolate?
There are almost limitless possibilities.
I’d be better to let folks know what flavors you like and/or dislike.
No point in getting recommendations on tobacco’s that feature flavors you despise.
Truth

Reactions: Briar Lee