PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner
May 14, 2022
For a year I’ve been smoking 1 to 3 cigars a night with a glass of bourbon. I’ve smoked all kinds and brands and strengths. I got a little light headed when I first started smoking but as long as I ate something I learned I would be fine. I’ve tried with smokeless tobacco grizzly and Copenhagen and those made me sick no matter if I ate or not. I tell you all of that so that I can tell you this. A friend of mine introduced me to pipe smoking IQ 140 was the tobacco after I smoked a whole pipe I was incredibly Relaxed and somewhat of a high feeling. I have never felt that with smokeless tobacco cigars or cigarettes. I started buying three different pipes and different tobaccos my favorite currently is Mac Baren pure Virginia. I have a weight problem due to eating at night because I can’t go to sleep unless I eat carbs. Smoking the pipe stopped that. The cigars would make me eat more just like the alcohol does. Mac Barenn works the best for me currently but here’s the problem. I drink lots of water but it seems like I can’t drink enough water. It dehydrates me so much that I have headaches in the morning and back aches in my muscles at night but it was not doing that at first and it never did it with smokeless tobacco or cigars And there have been nights that I smoked foAnd there have been nights that I smoked 3 big strong cigars with a few glasses of bourbon, so I’m anxious to hear your opinions thank you

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Title edited. No all caps, and please capitalize proper names.

Maybe try Gatorade or Pedialyte; the electrolytes might help. Also maybe drink liquids before you smoke as well for prevention.
Pedialyte is a pro move for dehydration and especially hangovers.

Being the cheap guy I am, I stick to Poweraide since it is less than $1 per bottle.

I also drink bourbon with a splash of water to bring it down to 60 proof, where the flavors tend to come out more. However, I don't imbibe often and usually have a glass of water on my nightstand.