PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
I just received a slightly used Radice Hawkbill that I purchased on the ebays last weekend. I saw this pipe on a german pipe store website and it was out of stock. Color me surprised to see this same pipe on ebay and at a good price. When I first got into pipes, I only seemed to like smooth finishes, but this has a lovely deep red that is stunning in the sunlight. It is a beut, Clark. This will probably be my VaPer pipe.

Radice-Hawkbill.jpg

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016
I just received a slightly used Radice Hawkbill that I purchased on the ebays last weekend. I saw this pipe on a german pipe store website and it was out of stock. Color me surprised to see this same pipe on ebay and at a good price. When I first got into pipes, I only seemed to like smooth finishes, but this has a lovely deep red that is stunning in the sunlight. It is a beut, Clark. This will probably be my VaPer pipe.

View attachment 163757

That is a nice looking pipe, and being a Radice, I am sure its safe to say itll be an excellent smoker.

Congrats on the score.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Here's the Hawkbill I won in the veterans limerick contest generously offered by bayareabriar in May. Like yours, this one has an elegant shape, whereas some Hawkbill pipes can look a little disjointed. This is a compact pipe that has a generous chamber, so it has proven to be a great smoke. Thanks again to bayareabriar.

DDBE7E95-C850-4A39-BF7A-A8485A4FE4AB.jpeg

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Here's the Hawkbill I won in the veterans limerick contest generously offered by bayareabriar in May. Like yours, this one has an elegant shape, whereas some Hawkbill pipes can look a little disjointed. This is a compact pipe that has a generous chamber, so it has proven to be a great smoke. Thanks again to bayareabriar.

View attachment 163765
That is a beautiful specimen. I am excited for the maiden voyage of this pipe. It is the nicest pipe I own at this point.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri

View attachment 163765
Beautiful pipe!
***I think this is the first picture I have ever seen you post

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri

View attachment 163757
Congratulations- that is a very handsome pipe.

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California

View attachment 163757

Very nice looking pipe. The Radices I've owned have smoked great.

Reactions: ChonkyTonks