Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

withnail

Preferred Member
Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
I think I'm getting "AAD" or Accessory Acquisition Disorder"!
When ever I look at a pipe shop, either B&M or Online, I have to search through the pipe tools to see if there is anything different. With reamers, pipe nails, multi-tools and hand made works of art, I want them all.
What is the prized accessory in your collection?

eaglerico

Preferred Member
Jan 8, 2011
I want a custom pipe rack to hold about 40 pipes. I am thinking a 2 Cousins or our very own Gecko for the purchase. But, I have to stop buying pipes and baccy long enough to get enough funds to make this happen. I think this will happen soon. I am getting tired of pipes being every where.
I have a hard time buying accessories and the prices for the same stuff is all over the board. I have a two pipe leather cushion rack and want a three pipe one but I can not find them at a reasonable price.

topd

Preferred Member
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
I think just about everybody that's been smoking a while has one, but my Dunhill Reamer has to be it. I

use a Senior Reamer mostly, but my Dunhill is a prized possession.... (bought it new in 1972). Now I have

to find that sterling silver pipe nail thanks to neverknowsbest! :)

ghost

Preferred Member
May 17, 2012
For me it goes beyond traditional accessories. Any trip to the hardware or grocery store, Wal-Mart etc... I'm always looking for anything with a potential pipe application, no matter what the original purpose of the trip.

yadan

Dec 23, 2012
Central Galilee, Israel
I've succumbed only once to AAD when I picked up a black Zippo pipe lighter even though I didn't need it, since I get free disposable butane lighters from my tobacconist.

rmbittner

Preferred Member
Dec 12, 2012
Yeah, I'm not an "accessories" guy at all. The only thing I really treasure is my briar Savinelli tamper:

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.