PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I see that I am now a senior member. Does this qualify me to a free walker and supply of geritol?

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Congrats, krgulick! I believe that entitles you to a purported lifetime supply of Mixture 79, Celebrity Vintage.

That comes to about 2 grams -- which is about what anybody can handle in a single lifetime. :lol:
What's the celebrity vintage thing, you ask? Well, Kevin guarantees that it is the meticulously collected,

unburnt dottle from Aaron Spelling's estate Dunhills, expressly preserved for occasions such as this. :D
(How he came to be playing around with Aaron Spelling's dottle is anybody's guess.)

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Congrats!! Next step is the Cherished Member... just be prepared to polish Kevin's pipe a bunch like Cortez did.... Oops I meant "pipes" as in tobacco pipes! :lol:

redfox

Might Stick Around
Jun 16, 2010
pshhhhh i ought to be posting more with everybody moving up in rank!! ive been on this site for a good amount of time, but never get around to posting much! hahaha too bad i still read every post!

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
Well then find something to talka bout -- I'm up at all bloody hours of the night with naught better to do than sit here and play my guitar, wistfully dreaming of the day I can smoke in the house. . .or it gets above 20 degrees outside. . . heh heh.

redfox

Might Stick Around
Jun 16, 2010
hahaha yes i stayed up all night just to get to junior member!! Though i never "find" something to talk about, i find it unnecessary to post on everything just because, if i have something to say, then i'll say it. plus i'm a quiet person, so put two and two together and voila! not many posts!

yoru

Jan 5, 2011
I'm a talkative person, I don't post "just-because" . . .but I imagine it often seems that way -- especially when I get side-tracked mid post (or heck, just after the first sentence)

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Ah yes, there is the intermediate level there. So cortez is quite safe for some time. I am just surprised that I have as many posts as I do.
yoru
Keep up the pace you have and you will keep up with the reqs of climbing the member ladder.

tanless1

Sep 14, 2010
Heck; I'm trying to get kick'd down to permanent junior member.

.....of course I still want the post count to roll.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Congrats on your elevated status, Krgulick....a party in the staff room will follow shortly.... :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.