PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Ellis

Lurker
Mar 18, 2021
Chesterfield UK
Hello fellow pipe smokers, just recently started smoking a pipe after years of smoking horrible cigarettes, just wasn't enjoying them anymore. Pipes have always appealed to me, the smell of the tobacco both burning and in raw form is just so Moorish. I have been smoking my pipe now for about 3-weeks that's all and loved every minute of it, I've taken to it like a duck to water, any advice from tobacco to pipes from you seasoned pipers would be much appreciated. Thanks guys, stay safe.

Trainpipeman

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2021
Rhode Island
Hello fellow pipe smokers, just recently started smoking a pipe after years of smoking horrible cigarettes, just wasn't enjoying them anymore. Pipes have always appealed to me, the smell of the tobacco both burning and in raw form is just so Moorish. I have been smoking my pipe now for about 3-weeks that's all and loved every minute of it, I've taken to it like a duck to water, any advice from tobacco to pipes from you seasoned pipers would be much appreciated. Thanks guys, stay safe.
You have come to the right place. Welcome!

You are certainly going to find many opinions on this site. Use these thoughts as a guide, but let your own expermentation be what ultimately guides you.

Suilven

Lurker
Mar 11, 2021
Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
Welcome from Vancouver Island, BC. Enjoy your pipe smoking. The UK has a rich heritage in this regard. One of my favorite pipes is my Falcon. Designed by an American, but made in the UK, in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire as far as I know. Best wishes.

Reactions: J Ellis
Status
Not open for further replies.