PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
I'm proud to introduce a new exclusive line of pipes available only to select clients.

The Bear-Lee Legitimate pipe.

Every one of our pipes is hand carved by elves from 800 year old briar from only the top 1/3 of the mountain across from some Italian village. With an average density twice that of lead and dug up by scent trained dogs, the briar is meticulously shaped using only hand forged tools, drilled to accuracies of less that 1/1000 of an inch and is then cured in a solution of unobtainium mixed with scarce-ium.

There is no finer pipe in the world. It's guaranteed to make ordinary household grass clippings taste like finely aged Virginia and for a special time only, you can customize your Bear-Lee Legitimate pipe with as many gold triangles as you wish.

These pipes are so select, so rare and so in demand that I can't even show any photos lest my modest workshop be robbed.

For more information or to reserve your Bear-Lee Legitimate pipes call 1-800-PIPE-MUD.

yes, this is satire, I'm just bored today.

hugodrax

Can't Leave
Jan 24, 2013
I actually gave away my Lee today. Wasn't a very good smoker and I can't look at it the same way anymore. Young smoker in my shop was very glad to have it, so all is right with the world.

Reactions: romaso and jiminy