Status
Not open for further replies.

puffnstuff

Lurker
Feb 11, 2019
Okinawa, Japan
So I have this pipe coming!!

Can't wait to get it smoked in.

My first new pipe in several years and going to break it in with some Orlik Golden Slice!!!
002-508-8342.5186_zps3fpbmohr.jpg

puffnstuff

Lurker
Feb 11, 2019
Okinawa, Japan
Thanks,

I am pretty excited about it actually.

I have not held a pipe in several years!!
It is very much an upgraded version of my first pipe 22 years ago. It was a cheap little basket freehand but I sure liked it and it was my introduction into the pipe world.
I smoked the stew out of that thing! Didn't know anything and just started learning how to pack it and relax in my draw.

Before I knew it, I had about 10 pipes pretty quickly and realized how much I REALLY liked Bullies! Straight, bent, and half bents.
But something about that first little pipe drew me to this one and I hope it smokes as good as it looks!!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
But something about that first little pipe drew me to this one and I hope it smokes as good as it looks!!
Don't expect little with that one, I don't think Erik knows the meaning of small. :mrgreen:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Love them Nordings. You'll enjoy it. That's an interesting version of his classic freehand, lots of shaping and texture.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
That's gonna provide endless fascination both visually and tactilely -- not to mention the enjoyment it will deliver with your favorite blend. :clap:

Jan 8, 2013
Don't expect little with that one, I don't think Erik knows the meaning of small. :mrgreen:
He can do small :mrgreen:
Y6cpoaH.jpg

I bet it will. In fact, I bet it will smoke even better than expected. All of my Nordings smoke great.
Let us know how it is when you get it. Congratulations, and enjoy the heck out of it! :clap:

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Nording Fantasy 5 if I'm right, right? You're gonna love it, trust me.
[[Oh, BTW, you should know that I have a rep for over-the-top affection on some makers, just on General Principles. Nording is my #1 & Savinelli close behind it.]]
And BTW2, welcome, puff!! Glad to have you here!
Bill

puffnstuff

Lurker
Feb 11, 2019
Okinawa, Japan
Just a little fyi folks...I am actually about 15-19 hours ahead of you as I live in Okinawa, Japan.

I am here with the Army Corps of Engineers.
I am actually hoping that the pipe is on the larger side as I have also grown a bit in the last 22 years..LOL
[Nording Fantasy 5 if I'm right, right?]

It is a Moss Freehand (F)
And thank you for the welcome!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
We have our moments. :mrgreen: When you get that Nording in, let us know how that big chunk of briar smokes. Love those Danish freehands!

puffnstuff

Lurker
Feb 11, 2019
Okinawa, Japan
We have our moments. [:mrgreen:] When you get that Nording in, let us know how that big chunk of briar smokes. Love those Danish freehands!
Hopefully it won't take long to get to Okinawa!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.