PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I just had to show off these recent acquisitions--after all, I've been fighting off the buying disorder for a long time.
The first is the new Peterson Sherlock Holmes PSB Mycroft pipe, later replaced with a fish tail stem, made by pipe maestro Silas Walls, who had the pipe directly mailed to him from SP to have the P-Lip replaced by the fish tail. I'm a creature of habit, and not about to switch from fish tail to P-Lip. The stem, in addition, is made from acrylic, which I prefer because of its durability.
The second Peterson is sadly no longer made: it is the 106 Waterford, gorgeous in its simplicity, and like the Holmes, a great smoker. I'm searching for the PSB Sylvius now to make a PSB pair.
002-029-52863.5665.jpeg4cfe69_f2d113f2b4b3421faa52f6aa002ae503~mv2 2.jpeg

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
I just had to show off these recent acquisitions--after all, I've been fighting off the buying disorder for a long time.
The first is the new Peterson Sherlock Holmes PSB Mycroft pipe, later replaced with a fish tail stem, made by pipe maestro Silas Walls, who had the pipe directly mailed to him from SP to have the P-Lip replaced by the fish tail. I'm a creature of habit, and not about to switch from fish tail to P-Lip. The stem, in addition, is made from acrylic, which I prefer because of its durability.
The second Peterson is sadly no longer made: it is the 106 Waterford, gorgeous in its simplicity, and like the Holmes, a great smoker. I'm searching for the PSB Sylvius now to make a PSB pair.
View attachment 42490View attachment 42491
Beautiful pipes! That rings on PSB is gorgeous!

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Saw that Mycroft a few weeks ago. Really wanted it because of the grain, but I have no interest in Sherlock Holmes and figured I could always do with another X105 shape. Nice haul.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Saw that Mycroft a few weeks ago. Really wanted it because of the grain, but I have no interest in Sherlock Holmes and figured I could always do with another X105 shape. Nice haul.
One of these days I hope to get X105 Dracula.

Tennessee Dave

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 4, 2020
Dayton, Tennessee USA
I got in a new Pete Lestrade today in the PSB blast. Since it is my first Pete blast ( the others are all smooth)I have no way of knowing if it is any better than the regular blast. I like it. First pipe I have purchased since 2010.IMG_7966.jpgIMG_7967.jpgIMG_7968.jpgIMG_7969.jpgIMG_7970.jpgIMG_7971.jpg

Reactions: cshubhra
Status
Not open for further replies.