PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
Just let my buddy borrow a pipe packed with Prince Albert and he is hooked! Told me as soon as he has enough money saved he is going to buy a pipe. I told him I would help him get a nice one off eBay so he can save some money for baccy. It's going to be nice to have a friend ill be able to share a smoke with!

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
applause_zps9a81ca6c.gif

frennchy11

Dec 28, 2011
Yeah it'll be nice for him too since he is just starting out and he has so many questions. This forum is a great info site but nothing beats learning from someone first hand.

lazydog

Apr 24, 2012
Cool, I know no one who smokes a pipe..Would be wonderful to puff away with a friend... He will truly have a good mentor with a forum member full of knowledge & tips.

bcirka

Lurker
Aug 28, 2012
I second sjpipesmoker. I unfortunately know no one else who smokes a pipe. And all I want to do is share my stash :)

frennchy11

Dec 28, 2011
Yeah I gave him an old estate that I never really smoked along with access to my stash for now until he can get his own going

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I had two friends who were pipe smokers and both passed away in the last 2 years. So now I smoke alone (my wife may disagree since she gets the second hand smoke). Pipe smoking is great fun, but even more so when there's another smoker to do it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.