PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Piping Rooster

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2022
Champa Bay
Just got a new ozone generator in today. The room I smoke in is small maybe 120sqf and after 10 min of running it, there is absolutely no more smoke smell! I was skeptical at first but man it worked like a charm! I was also reading that they can be used to get rid of ghosting in pipes as well. Now I have an excuse to go estate hunting!

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I believe ghosting in pipes requires one you can place the pipe in but i couple be wrong. I used on years ago, learned the uncomfortable way to run it when i went to bed with the door to that room closed, i used a timer and let it run for 3 hours, next morning I’d open the door and let the room air out before sitting in there. They can play hell with your nose / throat, mucus membranes in general.

Piping Rooster

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2022
Champa Bay
I believe ghosting in pipes requires one you can place the pipe in but i couple be wrong. I used on years ago, learned the uncomfortable way to run it when i went to bed with the door to that room closed, i used a timer and let it run for 3 hours, next morning I’d open the door and let the room air out before sitting in there. They can play hell with your nose / throat, mucus membranes in general.
I was thinking of just putting it in a storage tub with the pipe.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

TexJake

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2022
Hill Country, TX
I’ve used these in my trucks also - run an extension cord through a cracked window, put the unit on the console, set the timer for 30 min with the truck running and AC set to recirculate. I’ll let the truck run for about an hour total, and then let it air out for about 15 min with doors/windows open. Like new, except a slight ozone “smell” from the AC for a day or so, but definitely no smoke smells anywhere.

Reactions: trouttimes

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I’ve used these in my trucks also - run an extension cord through a cracked window, put the unit on the console, set the timer for 30 min with the truck running and AC set to recirculate. I’ll let the truck run for about an hour total, and then let it air out for about 15 min with doors/windows open. Like new, except a slight ozone “smell” from the AC for a day or so, but definitely no smoke smells anywhere.
This is why I first got my machine. People get in my truck, see my pipes and are surprised. For me they really work.