PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Can't make it down from Mississippi this time but I will keep an eye out next month!

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Attended my second NOLA Pipe Club meeting at World of Beer in Metairie last night. It's a good location for the meeting with too many beers to choose from.

Thanks to Toby for setting it up.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I just shared the Facebook page with my son-in-law, I'll see if I can coax him out to a meeting. I just finished a beautiful Comoy's 1992 Christmas pipe he'll get in April for his birthday and birth-year pipe. (shhh...)

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Thanks Joe...it was great seeing you and I agree, I love the location too. Even though the temps were a bit chilly, the heaters helped out....
Al, PM me his email address and I will put him on the email notification list.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
March Meeting will be Wednesday...March 18th, 2015 from 5:30 -9:00pm at The World of Beers on Veterans Blvd in Metairie....
www.facebook.com/nolapipeclub

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Our next meeting will be Wednesday, June 24th from 5:30-9:30 at World of Beers in Metairie..on Veterans Blvd..
www.facebook.com/nolapipeclub

bron340

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 16, 2019
Minot, ND
I am wondering if this club still meets? I will be in NO over Christmas visiting my Bride's family and would like to meet up and have a pipe if there is time. Also, where are the good tobacco shops located in the city? Sorry to resurrect a dead thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.