PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Ok Mother Nature is really starting to piss me off...due to 40 degree temps and wind, I am moving the Nola Pipe Club meeting to next Wed...3/19 same location...Buffalo Wild Wings...6-9..,sorry for having to make this change again...also check the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/nolapipeclub

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
We had a great night last night...I want to thank Rigmedic and Lana for attending the meeting...also Frank from the local Tinder Box was in attendance. It was 3 hours of great discussion, sharing of excellent tobacco and viewing some really nice pipes....for those unable to attend, we missed you...and hope to see you in April. Visit www.facebook.com/nolapipeclub for updates and photos

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, June 12th....6-9 PM at Buffalo Wild Wings in Metairie on Veterans Blvd...we have some great sample tins, compliments of Sutliff Tobacco...come ready to enjoy some great tobacco, meet new pipe smokers and have a great time...
www.facebook.com/NolaPipeClub

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
The next Nola Pipe Club meeting will be Wed, August 20th from 6-9PM at Buffalo Wild Wings in Metairie on Veterans Blvd across from Lakeside Shopping center
www.facebook.com/nolapipeclub

Status
Not open for further replies.