PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm not there to participate, but a pipe club in New Orleans would have to be much gris-gris.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I live in MD, but visit my daughter in NOLA a few times per year. If you pulled something together, I might be able to drop in on a meeting.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
My in-laws live in Slidell and am there several times a year. I would love a reason to get away.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Anything ever happen with this?

I was born and raised in the Crescent City. Grew up eatin' gulf shrimp cooked in grits. I can even make a Dois Gris taste good. I can make a roux or Creole stew. I witnessed one of Vincent Lombardi's last games coaching the Redskins in Tulane Stadium. I push-poled my pirogue 5 miles up Bayou St John just to go to school. :D Since Katrina I've been splitting my time between Grand Coteau and Cocodrie. Cocodrie, heaven on earth. Where the Speckled Trout, Redfish and Flounder are so easy to catch they practically jump in my boat.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Just a suggestion; what about the new restaurant, The Blue Crab on Lake Ponchatrain overlooking the marina? They have a huge outdoor area and I went to school with the owner. Lots of places might be leery of having a bunch of smokers. I could smooth that situation over if y'all wanted me to.
I'll be in New Orleans on Jan 22nd for the day.
Geaux Saints!

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
That's a great idea...I will check with them...I have already spoken with Buffalo Wilds wings on Veterans and they seem open to hosting us also....

Status
Not open for further replies.