24 Fresh Nording Pipes
3 Fresh Doctor's Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
I'm not there to participate, but a pipe club in New Orleans would have to be much gris-gris.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I live in MD, but visit my daughter in NOLA a few times per year. If you pulled something together, I might be able to drop in on a meeting.

tobyducote

Preferred Member
Jun 10, 2012
Excellent...we would love to have you...Keep checking I will be posting meeting times soon

rigmedic1

Preferred Member
May 29, 2011
I live on the North Shore, and would certainly be interested in a club nearby.

tobyducote

Preferred Member
Jun 10, 2012
Great Rigmedic1...happy to hear from you...looking at 1st meeting in October...will post more info soon

tbradsim1

Preferred Member
Jan 14, 2012
Toby if my old bones have healed I may join the party, you let old ugly Cajuns in?

tobyducote

Preferred Member
Jun 10, 2012
Hell yes... Your talking to a Cajun boy from Avoyelles Parish.....Cajuns preferred...lol

eaglerico

Preferred Member
Jan 8, 2011
My in-laws live in Slidell and am there several times a year. I would love a reason to get away.

pylorns

Preferred Member
Aug 20, 2013
Austin
Originally from Louisiana, get down there once a year, I'll have to hit up a meeting when I come down.

saint007

Preferred Member
Dec 22, 2013
Anything ever happen with this?

I was born and raised in the Crescent City. Grew up eatin' gulf shrimp cooked in grits. I can even make a Dois Gris taste good. I can make a roux or Creole stew. I witnessed one of Vincent Lombardi's last games coaching the Redskins in Tulane Stadium. I push-poled my pirogue 5 miles up Bayou St John just to go to school. :D Since Katrina I've been splitting my time between Grand Coteau and Cocodrie. Cocodrie, heaven on earth. Where the Speckled Trout, Redfish and Flounder are so easy to catch they practically jump in my boat.

tobyducote

Preferred Member
Jun 10, 2012
Still working on getting a location to meet...hoping to have more info in next 2 weeks...sorry for the long delay

saint007

Preferred Member
Dec 22, 2013
Just a suggestion; what about the new restaurant, The Blue Crab on Lake Ponchatrain overlooking the marina? They have a huge outdoor area and I went to school with the owner. Lots of places might be leery of having a bunch of smokers. I could smooth that situation over if y'all wanted me to.
I'll be in New Orleans on Jan 22nd for the day.
Geaux Saints!

tobyducote

Preferred Member
Jun 10, 2012
That's a great idea...I will check with them...I have already spoken with Buffalo Wilds wings on Veterans and they seem open to hosting us also....