New Order

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Preferred Member
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
How was the NIC level? It says it's ultra high nicotine..
I would say it's somewhat higher then average. I never really have gotten what I consider a super high level of nicotine in almost anything though. Then again when I am told a blend is low in nicotine I tend to not see much of a difference between the two if that makes sense. It does taste like it's got more nic then most blends do.

saltedplug

Preferred Member
Aug 20, 2013
I've never met an illuminati, that is I don't think I have as I'm sure that designation is not one they readily divulge, if in fact they really exist.

I'm hoping to go to a party as an illuminati and let fall my anterior identity from time to time, which, having made the claim, I might then use as a way to commandeer their funds, of course for purposes of investment. More such deposits could then be made by paying off the original depositors in the presence of others.

In the end, when my pockets were quite full, escaping by a back door.

Reactions: ofafeather

Fiddlepiper

Preferred Member
Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
I've never met an illuminati, that is I don't think I have as I'm sure that designation is not one they readily divulge, if in fact they really exist.

I'm hoping to go to a party as an illuminati and let fall my anterior identity from time to time, which, having made the claim, I might then use as a way to commandeer their funds, of course for purposes of investment. More such deposits could then be made by paying off the original depositors in the presence of others.

In the end, when my pockets were quite full, escaping by a back door.
Is the first rule of the Illuminati not similar to the first rule of fight club?

Reactions: ofafeather