PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sanzini

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2021
Bristow, VA
It seems to me that coffee and a smoke go together like peas and carrots, but to each his own. And I am not the guy who gets up and immediately has coffee. Therefor, I am not smoking immediately after I wake up either, which does sound like a bit much for an overall light smoker.

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
Plus one for the morning coffee and some nutty burley. Carter Hall was the “sweetener & cream” to my black coffee. These days I rarely revisit CH. Granger is all I reach for and at times a cup of tea with milk and honey makes the perfect accompaniment to a bowl of Granger. The Flavors pop. Breakfast of Champions.

Speaking to the morning people among us, of course. I’m retired but up at 6am and the coffee ☕️ is on by 6:30. If I could cram 24 hours into 6am to 10am that would suit me fine. Best time of the day!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have to have my coffee and a bowl of pipe tobacco before I do anything to start the day. I almost always have a bowl of Virginia Flake to get me going. I enjoy the mild Virginia Flake almost every single day. The only other smoke I might have is a darker Virginia Flake, but no Vapers or Vabers. It is always a flake that is for sure. For an example I might have Astleys no 44 Dark Flake or Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake. Those 2 are nice to have in the morning.

Sanzini

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2021
Bristow, VA
Plus one for the morning coffee and some nutty burley. Carter Hall was the “sweetener & cream” to my black coffee. These days I rarely revisit CH. Granger is all I reach for and at times a cup of tea with milk and honey makes the perfect accompaniment to a bowl of Granger. The Flavors pop. Breakfast of Champions.

Speaking to the morning people among us, of course. I’m retired but up at 6am and the coffee ☕️ is on by 6:30. If I could cram 24 hours into 6am to 10am that would suit me fine. Best time of the day!
Thanks - adding to my list.

ksman75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 23, 2016
Lancaster, California
I'm in the desert, so the best time for me is just at daybreak. I'm an early riser, so a 5 AM smoke along with the coffee I brewed while getting dressed makes a good start to the day.

It's almost 9:15 PM now, the temp is still 90°, the MPH wind is down to a light breeze, and I just finished my second bowl of the day. Time to go back inside and pick out tomorrow's morning blend ??.