PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzy

Lurker
Feb 24, 2020
Hi, I just joined pipesamgazine.com, but I have been a pipe smoker since 1970 (50 years!). I was born and reared in Pittsburgh, PA, but I am currently a resident of Florida (Tampa Bay). I spend the summers and fall in Kentucky where they are much more friendly toward tobacco use. I have a large collection of tobacco pipes that I have acquired over the years and I enjoy smoking burley-based cavendish tobacco. I was an avid fan of Pipes and tobaccos magazine and sorry to see it go. But now I have a new forum to read and interact with, and I look forward to my membership at pipesmagazine.com

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Hello from Austin, Texas.

I started in Baltimore and returned there for a while after 7 years in the Army. One of my jobs after that had me in Pittsburgh for a month, where I learned the joys of eating pierogi and playing darts at Nico's Recovery Room in the evenings.

I also really enjoyed the outdoor farmer's market downtown but I can't recall where exactly it was.

Welcome to the forum!

1582606547117.jpeg

Reactions: danimalia

Dr_Harshit_Joshi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2020
Nainital, India
Hi, I just joined pipesamgazine.com, but I have been a pipe smoker since 1970 (50 years!). I was born and reared in Pittsburgh, PA, but I am currently a resident of Florida (Tampa Bay). I spend the summers and fall in Kentucky where they are much more friendly toward tobacco use. I have a large collection of tobacco pipes that I have acquired over the years and I enjoy smoking burley-based cavendish tobacco. I was an avid fan of Pipes and tobaccos magazine and sorry to see it go. But now I have a new forum to read and interact with, and I look forward to my membership at pipesmagazine.com
Welcome aboard from Rishikesh, India! puffy

Reactions: danimalia

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Status
Not open for further replies.