PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marconi

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2019
England
Hi everyone

Iam a new member from England.Smoked aromatics clan,Holland house for a year in my twenties,retired injured with tongue bite/burn.Never smoked anything since.Forty years later I have taken up the pipe again, three months in and really enjoying it.I have read muttonchops posts on you tube and learn't to breath and sip my pipe at the same time. Iam smoking MM cobs and Iam filling them with Charatan first bowl,and Eventide fantastic smoke in my humble opinion. I have learnt that I love a lotta latakia, and I cannot to make Sam Gawiths balkan flake combust. Also smoking Straight virginia is playing with fire, and should be avoided until you know what you are doing which I don't.

This is a great hobby learning all the time.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Welcome, marconi! Glad to have you with us! Yeah, its a learning curve, but a good one, & nobody knows it all personally! We're all learning from each other all the time. :)
Bill

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina, U.S. You can be as ambitious or unambitious as you like, be happy with a few pipes and blends, or remain on a perpetual quest. Whatever pleases you.

Status
Not open for further replies.