PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfred

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Hello, new pipe smoker from Copenhagen, Denmark here. I've been smoking a pipe for a couple of months now, all the while reading along in this great forum.

Thanks to all the excellent advice found here, I feel I've skipped several months of trial and error, and is really enjoying this exciting new hobby.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone contributing here, I look forward to reading and learning much more in the future.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Hej og velkommen! I’m a Dane only by heritage, but my family (Iversen) hails from Copenhagen. Welcome again to the forum, and happy puffing!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard! I had a schoolmate friend who was the son of a Danish consulate official in the Chicago, Illinois area. He and I were good friends in the early grades, until his dad was transferred. He gave ma a poster of all of the Danish monarchs that I had on my bedroom wall for years. My folks became friends with his parents and exchanged Christmas cards and family photos for decades, from postings in South America and eventually back in Denmark. I'm a fan of a number of Danish pipe makers including Johs and Nording, and of the designs of Sixten Iverssen among others.

janosh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2015
Hungary
Welcome from Hungary! Denmark must be a great country because I used to order tobacco from there :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.