PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Hello,
I’ve was cigarette smoker for 20 some years and had quit 5 years ago. I was a cigar smoker for the last 2 years but also thought about pipes. I got into pipe smoking 4 months ago and prefer it to be my favorite way to enjoy tobacco. I have 5 pipes already and will probably have more. I’m a wood worker myself and enjoy the process of pipe making. I love the community of people I’ve already met. I have in my rotation a Peterson 510 that I smoke my aromatics from, 2 savinelli misfit pipes, a unfinished and a estate Estella 114 ks. My favorite pipe I have now is my Bruno Nuttens vintage serious, which I enjoy my Virginia’s in. I like Virginia’s, old English and aromatics. Looking forward to learning more.
Welcome from New Mexico. Your progression to pipes is very similar to mine. Everyone here is very helpful and will no doubt have answers to any and all of your questions. My bother lives in Sault Ste. Marie, beautiful country up that way.

Reactions: Laurent

daberman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2021
Atlanta, GA
Greetings from New York City as well! Im in the les @RobNYC, where are you?

About to smoke some Solani white & black in an ebony peterson bulldog! Happy holidays...

PS grab some corn cobs Laurent! Hard to beat! I prefer the straight rob roy legend.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Greetings from Idaho. Welcome to the forum!
Bought my first Meerschaum a month ago- a nice Altinay. Wonderful smoking pipe. Already thinking about another one ?

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Hello,
I’ve was cigarette smoker for 20 some years and had quit 5 years ago. I was a cigar smoker for the last 2 years but also thought about pipes. I got into pipe smoking 4 months ago and prefer it to be my favorite way to enjoy tobacco. I have 5 pipes already and will probably have more. I’m a wood worker myself and enjoy the process of pipe making. I love the community of people I’ve already met. I have in my rotation a Peterson 510 that I smoke my aromatics from, 2 savinelli misfit pipes, a unfinished and a estate Estella 114 ks. My favorite pipe I have now is my Bruno Nuttens vintage serious, which I enjoy my Virginia’s in. I like Virginia’s, old English and aromatics. Looking forward to learning more.
Welcome! As one pretty new to the pipe I just discovered unflavoured Virginia this winter I to love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.