PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Pipe smoker since 1980.I like Barclay Rex, Castello,Savinelli,Dunhill,Ilsted,Larsen,Upshall,Charatan,Baldi,Connoisseur, etc.I am of the belief that all Pipe tobaccos are valid,and have a place in the pipe tobacco repertoire,according to your individual taste at that particular time.There are those That I like less /more than others .I have come full circle myself,which is why I can surely say this.I encourage all smokers,male and female alike to try as many different ones as possible over the years.

jzbdano

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 7, 2016
Great to have you on board. You've been smoking pipe since I was 2. I hope you share some more of your experience with us.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
samuel', welcome. Over the years, my pipe tobacco tastes have become more ecumenical after going on trends of particular genres. Milder blends set off the full-strength blends, aromatics set off the non-aros, and so forth with English, Balkan, burley, Oriental, and other types of blends. The old-time pipe men often found one pouch or tub tobacco and stuck with it for years or a lifetime. Forums attracts people who sample and enjoy widely -- sounds like you're one of us!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome to the site. We really enjoy pipe pictures here and your collection sounds really interesting. Hopefully you can share some of yours with us.

maker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 22, 2018
Welcome. Can you go to your backyard and save me a couple bundles of Virginia Reds and Yellows?

Status
Not open for further replies.