PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wade H

Lurker
Jan 13, 2020
Glendale Arizona
Hello everyone, I'm 59 years old, and a decades long pipe smoker. I have a long history of interest, in everything about smoking pipes. I became a pipe carver about 18 years ago, under the tutelage of the late Horace DeJarnet, who was a renowned Arizona Pipe carver. I keep low key, and mostly make pipes for myself and my friends.

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
Hello everyone, I'm 59 years old, and a decades long pipe smoker. I have a long history of interest, in everything about smoking pipes. I became a pipe carver about 18 years ago, under the tutelage of the late Horace DeJarnet, who was a renowned Arizona Pipe carver. I keep low key, and mostly make pipes for myself and my friends.

Please consider me your friend ;)

Reactions: Wade H

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Welcome from the east valley in Mesa AZ!! Pipe carving for 18 years? we should get together I could learn a thing or three!
Seriously, do you know about the AZ pipe club? AZpipeclub.com

Meeting every second Saturday at 1pm at Big Sticks in Mesa AZ. A bit of a trip for you, but some mighty fine folks meet there, we have members that drive up from Tucson. Thenest meeting should be on the 8th. We also have a pipe night on the 4th Wednesday, this month is the 22nd, coming up. I dont often go to that one as I work.

Wade H

Lurker
Jan 13, 2020
Glendale Arizona
Welcome from the east valley in Mesa AZ!! Pipe carving for 18 years? we should get together I could learn a thing or three!
Seriously, do you know about the AZ pipe club? AZpipeclub.com

Meeting every second Saturday at 1pm at Big Sticks in Mesa AZ. A bit of a trip for you, but some mighty fine folks meet there, we have members that drive up from Tucson. Thenest meeting should be on the 8th. We also have a pipe night on the 4th Wednesday, this month is the 22nd, coming up. I dont often go to that one as I work.
Hello adui, I was the co-founder of the Arizona Pipe Club many years ago. We were the only pipe club in Arizona for a long time. Erik Nording was a frequent guest at our meetings in Phoenix pipe shops. How do I post a picture, I'll show you a few of my pipes.

Reactions: morgansteele

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
If you look at the top of the quick post window you will see a toolbar. about the middle is the picture link. I think you can also just drag and drop into your post too. 15934

Idahojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2019
Wilder, Idaho
Hello and welcome from Idaho!
Your pipes are beautiful, you are a talented man my friend. Show us more! ...or give us each one, your choice! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.