PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

okiepiper

Might Stick Around
Jan 4, 2019
I used to smoke a pipe occasionally 20 years ago smoking mainly OTC blends. I started smoking a pipe regularly about a year ago. I have made several pipe and tobacco purchases over the last year.
For the new year, I have already purchased a Stanwell Royal Guard and about 5 new blends to try. I am glad to be a new member of this forum.

leafsmoker

Can't Leave
Oct 26, 2017
Indiana, USA
Welcome.Yes ashdigger is right,when you have thought I am done for now,you notice something interesting...just like when you smoke... :D

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Welcome to the forums. Been to OKC to visit the National Memorial Museum (Murrah Federal Building). It is something I will never forget.

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
welcome to the forums. Tons of information here to digest. Great bunch of characters lurking around these parts.

okiepiper

Might Stick Around
Jan 4, 2019
Edmonds is a little bit of a distance from where I am. I am in Durant (basically on the TX border). I believe the wife and I plan on making a reti9move in about 4-5 years.

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
Welcome to the club. I’ve got a Stanwell Royal Guard too. It’s a straight Billiard and is one of the best smokers I have. Fantastic pipe.
Enjoy the forums!

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Been to Durant! I worked in OKC during my time there, great winters compared to Iowa and Dallas was only 3 hours away.

Where are you thinking of moving to?

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
Welcome to the forums lot of great info and great group of folks here

Status
Not open for further replies.