Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from the capital of The Old North State. You are one of those wise folks who kept your pipes when you quit smoking them for a while. I did too, and the six or eight I had have reproduced many times, but I'm glad I saved the first one I bought and all those since.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….
You can put your location in your Profile, (because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..

Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Welcome, and good to hear you kept pipes and tobacco from the 90's. I had a similar experience, having quit around 2014, then found myself with a nice cellar of tobaccos dating to early 2000's. If you don't mind my asking, what tobaccos did you find yourself inheriting from your own past?

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Welcome, and good to hear you kept pipes and tobacco from the 90's. I had a similar experience, having quit around 2014, then found myself with a nice cellar of tobaccos dating to early 2000's. If you don't mind my asking, what tobaccos did you find yourself inheriting from your own past?
I have one tin of mid 90s Penzance (was my fave) and a tin of Ashton English

Status
Not open for further replies.