Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

tonygreif

Lurker
Dec 28, 2022
Welcome! This may be off the track you’re looking for but sir Walter aromatic to me is a “pipe smelling” blend that has stood the test of time and may have been enjoyed by your predecessors.

I don’t buy from gas stations since most of the packs are dried out but a pouch from SP or another well known retailer would be a good place
to pick some up.
Ooh, awesome, thank you for the tip! I'll definitely check it out.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Howdy from Idaho. Welcome to the forum!
My grandfather was a 35 year Air Force man. I have several of his Kaywoodie. pipes. So glad you have pipes from your family- Enjoy!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Title edited for brevity and caps. Original:

"New pipe smoker from the Mountain View, but with a family history of pipe smoking and a question for the elders."

Pardon me for any mistakes I made; my only experience are my memories watching my dad do this was when I was a kid. In any case, I enjoyed the experience very much and plan to continue.
oh that says you did it right, as that's basically the goal of smoking a pipe. Enjoyment. I didn't watch the video and unless you stuck the pipe in your ear I'd say nothing wrong was done. (doesn't mean you won't get better at it and find ways to enjoy it even more but that is the very definition of getting it right).

motorjon68

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2023
Cincinnati
Welcome from Cincinnati!
Regarding your pipes, perhaps they need cleaned up. Congratulations on the wonderful family heirlooms.