PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocqueoc

Lurker
Aug 27, 2020
Northeast Michigan
New member from northern Michigan here. On and off cigar smoker for 20 years, tried a pipe on a number of ocassions and didn't stick with it. It's my preference now. Very new and working through the bugs - hope to learn and grow my enjoyment of the hobby.

Reactions: Elric

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Welcome to the forum from southwest Michigan. A good group of helpful and very knowledgeable guys on the site that can answer almost any questions or at least make up a reasonable sounding answer.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.

Reactions: Ocqueoc
Status
Not open for further replies.