PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimRoseLV

Can't Leave
Apr 22, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Hello folks,

Just a quick introduction. My name is Jim and I live in Las Vegas, Nevada where I do video production. I have been a pipe smoker off-and-on for about 6 years but in the past year the switch was flipped (or is it flicked?) and I became a full-time piper. I started out with aromatics but have somewhat transitioned to flake tobaccos and VaPers, while occasionally dipping my toes in the pool that is English blends. For pipes, I love the Savinellis, especially the 673KS. I'm here to read and learn from experienced pipers on how to get the most out of this hobby. Best part of this adventure is there's no rush. I'm taking it slow, experimenting and relaxing.

Looking forward to the Las Vegas International Pipe Show!

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
Hello and welcome from West Virginia. I think you would enjoy MOLINA pipes and Codger blends and Match blends. You will enjoy the forum. They are the best friends that you will never meet.

Reactions: kurtbob

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello folks,

Just a quick introduction. My name is Jim and I live in Las Vegas, Nevada where I do video production. I have been a pipe smoker off-and-on for about 6 years but in the past year the switch was flipped (or is it flicked?) and I became a full-time piper. I started out with aromatics but have somewhat transitioned to flake tobaccos and VaPers, while occasionally dipping my toes in the pool that is English blends. For pipes, I love the Savinellis, especially the 673KS. I'm here to read and learn from experienced pipers on how to get the most out of this hobby. Best part of this adventure is there's no rush. I'm taking it slow, experimenting and relaxing.

Looking forward to the Las Vegas International Pipe Show!
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: kurtbob