PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebnash

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 5, 2019
Los Gatos, CA
stbruno70

Welcome on board and please do visit Telfords' pipe shop in Mill Valley, Marin Co. It is filled with classic pipes and tobaccos, and parts of it are like a museum of pipe smoking.
The Golden Gate Pipe Club meets there as well.
Smokers paradise in San Jose is no longer unfortunately. There is Mission pipes close to downtown but it’s more of a cigar place. There is Edwards in Los Altos. I believe that Edwards was owned by the same person who owned smokers paradise?
Telfords is an amazing shop. I have friends who live in Novato, so I stopped there on the way home once. I probably walked around in there for 2 hours, then I bought my 1st tin of Dunhill Flake which ruined me, since it’s gone now :). Such a joy sit in one of the rocking chairs on the porch and smoke a pipe. It’s intereting that you mentioned the Golden Gate Pipe Club because I cant find any information on this club that isn’t several years old. No online presence???
Mission Pipe Shop is ok. One of the employees there is very helpful, but the clientele and overall feel of the shop is not for me.
Edwards in Los Altos is another great shop that I’ve visited once and had a very good experience. It’s where I purchased my 1st briar and my 1st tin of Royal Yacht. Royal Yacht is another one of my favorites and I have many tins.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo eb
Telford's is well worth crossing the Golden Gate Bridge for. Info on the Golden Gate Pipe Club is on the Telford's home page http://www.telfordspipeandcigar.com/ - 2nd Sunday of the month from 3:00 to 5:00. Owners Susan and Brian are great hosts and the club members will make sure you have a great time.
hp

les

ebnash

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 5, 2019
Los Gatos, CA
lestrout

Preferred Member

Yo eb
Telford's is well worth crossing the Golden Gate Bridge for. Info on the Golden Gate Pipe Club is on the Telford's home page http://www.telfordspipeandcigar.com/ - 2nd Sunday of the month from 3:00 to 5:00. Owners Susan and Brian are great hosts and the club members will make sure you have a great time.
hp

les
Thanks Les. I’ll definitely make a point of making it for one of these gatherings. What exactly is going on during this time?
Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.