PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
Well, I decided to check out Iwan Ries's stock since their September sale is going on. I left with this pipe and a tin of Blackpoint. I had a half bowl earlier, and am going to have a full one now. Then, I'll be contemplating what rack to buy next, because I think this puts me at 4 or 5 pipes over what I currently have rack space for...

:puffy:

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Beautiful pipe. I picked up a Peterson Kenmare from that sale at half price, quite the deal.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
That's a great looking burner, Undecagon. This has so many things going for it: the beautiful grain, it's a sitter and those thick walls should make for a cool hand.
Good for you.
Fnord

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Nice pipe undecagon. Perfect angle on that last shot -The grain really pops on that thing.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Terrific pipe. Despite some murmurings about Luciano QC, I love my two, a smooth author and a blast

straight billiard with a saddle stem. They smoke great. Happy smoking! I won't ask if you got the

15% or 37.5% discount. Either way.

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
I was very pleased yesterday. I'll probably fire her up again tomorrow, but I'm pretty confident the final answer will be that the pipe is excellent.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Great looking pipe, excellent grain and a nice shape. I cannot imagine ever walking out of that store without buying a pipe, glad to hear they had a big sale and you got a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.