Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
This beauty came in the mail today. It's a Jorgen Larsen and it speaks to my soul. Apparently he only made about 100 pipes a year.

I don't know if I can bring myself to smoke it.

It came from Marty Pulvers, whose company used to import Jorgen Larsen's pipes to America. I can't wait to smoke it.

lazydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Go ahead light her up. Every virgin (pipe) will get deflowered eventually. :wink: Nice decision it is a beauty

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Love that bell shape. Kick the tires and light the fires.......
Let us know how that beauty smokes.

gungnir

Lurker
May 22, 2012
Beautiful pipe, but if your not going to use it all it is is just decoration so smoke it hope its a great pipe.

cajunguy

Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
A beautiful work of art. It's meant to be smoked and must be smoked! Let us know how it does. And remember, with proper care, all pipes can retain their exterior beauty.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Just a everyone else is saying, it was made to be smoked!

Keep good care of her and she will stay just as beautiful while at the same time being a good smoker.

Hope you enjoy her!

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Gentlemen, I spent last night watching Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy and taking the Jorgen L. on her maiden voyage with some Park Square, a VaPer from L.J. Peretti.
I am happy to report that it was the best first smoke I've ever had from any pipe. All the flavor from the blend that I've ever experienced, and I believe I ran a pipe cleaner down it twice.
This morning after church I read from "Wise Man's Fear" and enjoyed some aged Brown Clunee in the Jorgen. Again, money. I can only assume it will get better. Even my Rad Davis pipe didn't smoke this well right out of the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.