PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcosEZLN

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Birch Bay, WA, USA
Welcome from Bellingham, WA. I can't speak to Mr. Snuff, but I just got in an order from Toque (same location, roughly) in about 3 weeks. They shipped very quickly and then FedEx seemed to sit on it for a week or so longer than expected. All around better prices than Mr. Snuff, but I think the transit times from either company can be hit or miss. Some people seem to get them in a week, others closer to a month.

MrManGuy

Lurker
Sep 27, 2021
California
Welcome from NY. I lived in Chico for three years, not that it matters to anyone. I use snuff occasionally for the hell of it, without really being a fan, and have a big box of Gletscher Prise that's lasted quite a while. Mr. Snuff shipments, if I remember correctly, come in about two weeks. YMMV would seem to be an understatement.
My sister lived in Oroville for a few years or so.

MrManGuy

Lurker
Sep 27, 2021
California
Welcome from Bellingham, WA. I can't speak to Mr. Snuff, but I just got in an order from Toque (same location, roughly) in about 3 weeks. They shipped very quickly and then FedEx seemed to sit on it for a week or so longer than expected. All around better prices than Mr. Snuff, but I think the transit times from either company can be hit or miss. Some people seem to get them in a week, others closer to a month.
Did you order directly from Toque? I thought there was an issue with Toque not being able to ship to the US because the FDA wants them to list all the ingredients and Toque won't tell them. Maybe this was old info I came across.

Reactions: MarcosEZLN

MrManGuy

Lurker
Sep 27, 2021
California
big fan of snuff by the way. Always buy in bulk it is just better.
I ordered what I feel is bulk. I ordered all of these. Does anyone have an idea how long this amount might last me?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I ordered what I feel is bulk. I ordered all of these. Does anyone have an idea how long this amount might last me?

like in large containers of one type. 50g or bigger. I don't quite understand why but a few things happen it stays fresh way longer. It also just becomes richer then the sample size tins (my term for them). I know it takes a while before you know what you like that way but it's much better that way. Also Toque will make bulk orders of bespoke requests if you contact them. Mainly what I buy to be honest.

MarcosEZLN

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Birch Bay, WA, USA
Did you order directly from Toque? I thought there was an issue with Toque not being able to ship to the US because the FDA wants them to list all the ingredients and Toque won't tell them. Maybe this was old info I came across.
Ordered directly from Toque, I recommend them highly. I did some comparison shopping between them and Mr. Snuff and the prices were about 20% less for most everything.

MrManGuy

Lurker
Sep 27, 2021
California
Okay, I placed an order with Toque. The race is on to see who gets their package here first.
When I saw Toque Absinthe and Pumpkin Pie I decided I wanted to get some. Plus I now have everything between the two orders to try everything by McChrystals. I'm not too sure about the Toque cheese and bacon but I'm willing to try it out.

MrManGuy

Lurker
Sep 27, 2021
California
My orders still haven't arrived yet but I expect them soon, possibly tomorrow. I placed an order with Mr.Snuff on the first and shortly after I placed another order with Toque. Both orders shipped on the 4th and the tracking shows them at the same spots in transit so they should arrive the same day. Since posting here I have found better forums specific to snuff. I joined some Facebook groups and a forum called snuffhouse which took some work getting registered and approved by a admin so I could post.

MrManGuy

Lurker
Sep 27, 2021
California
Both orders arrived today. So it took 28 days to get here for anyone interested in how long the shipping takes to the bay area, California.

Status
Not open for further replies.