PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrManGuy

Lurker
Sep 27, 2021
California
I have smoked cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and done dip, vaping, and dry snuff.
I want to try snuff again and saw some members here posting about their snuff.
I came to this forum for the sole purpose to ask if anyone knows how long it takes
for snuff to make it from mr snuff to California, USA. If it makes you feel any better about
me asking a question to do with snuff, lets just say that I plan to smoke it from a pipe.

Daydreamer

Might Stick Around
Mar 18, 2021
Indiana
I have smoked cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and done dip, vaping, and dry snuff.
I want to try snuff again and saw some members here posting about their snuff.
I came to this forum for the sole purpose to ask if anyone knows how long it takes
for snuff to make it from mr snuff to California, USA. If it makes you feel any better about
me asking a question to do with snuff, lets just say that I plan to smoke it from a pipe.
Welcome from Indiana! I’ve only tried snuff a few times way back in my college days. Had a friend that was into it so I tried it. All in all it wasn’t bad and I got a good “ buzz”off of it. My sinuses however did not like it, so I stay away from it. Hope you enjoy the forums!

Reactions: chopper

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. Whereabouts in California are you. I was stationed by the Navy at San Diego for boot and radio schools, and home ported at Long Beach for about a year. I applied to UC San Fran for school on GI Bill, but ended up in North Carolina, so here I am.

MrManGuy

Lurker
Sep 27, 2021
California
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. Whereabouts in California are you. I was stationed by the Navy at San Diego for boot and radio schools, and home ported at Long Beach for about a year. I applied to UC San Fran for school on GI Bill, but ended up in North Carolina, so here I am.
Napa, California. Wine country.

Reactions: mso489

MrManGuy

Lurker
Sep 27, 2021
California
There's quite a lot of information about making your own snuff on Google, including a YouTube video. Have you ever tried making your own snuff ?
No, I haven't tried making my own snuff. Hadn't even thought of that. I haven't made any of my own tobacco anything yet. Might be fun to try when I have the space again to do it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: Morrison Jeremiah

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
G'day and welcome from Oz.

Although I love tobacco and despite having some questionable shit go up my nose in my youth, I've not ever considered snorting tobacco [I have this mental image of making a line on a mirror and snorting it with a rolled bank note at the local pub. That'd get tongues wagging :LOL: ]

burleybreath

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA
Welcome from NY. I lived in Chico for three years, not that it matters to anyone. I use snuff occasionally for the hell of it, without really being a fan, and have a big box of Gletscher Prise that's lasted quite a while. Mr. Snuff shipments, if I remember correctly, come in about two weeks. YMMV would seem to be an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.