PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Just ordered this new hat from Goorin Bros. and I love it! It's a nice felt hat that I've wanted to buy for a while.
Also bought myself a Washington Rob Roy with a bent stem. Smoked it for the first time yesterday and it's a great little smoker. So much in fact, I decided then and there to outfit it with a red swirl forever stem that should be in next week to replace the amber plastic bit.
I also picked up some C&D Haunted Bookshop and I'm keepin' it smokey in the Washington. It's pretty tasty. Love the days when I get to try something new.
20190215_165046-525x600.jpg

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
I’m a Tilley hat guy, mostly cause the cord keeps it from flying away in a strong wind.

And the Rob Roy is my favorite pipe in the world.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Love the hat! Pipe, hat and beard; can't go wrong, hipster or not. I've got a Rob Roy with a bent forever stem and use it a lot. It's great for when I take the dog out for a walk in the wind, rain or snow. Perfect pairing with those stout C&D blends too.

dadosaurusrex

Might Stick Around
Jan 22, 2019
Congrats carolina! That's what I call a good day! And a stout C&D blend in a cob is a truly wonderful thing!

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I love the hat! And the Rob Roy is one of my favorite cobs! Good combination!
I always joke to my wife when I see a guy with a cool hat, that he must have an awesome wife, to let him wear hats like that.
Someday I'll be cool enough for a hat like that!

redone

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2018
Looks great! I wear a Fedora every day. Have been a hat wearer since my military days. Keeps the head warm, especially in these cold Michigan winters.

Jan 8, 2013
That's a great looking hat. I wore similar hats years ago, but now I wear more obscure hats, like a low crown bowler, and the leather top hat in my avatar photo. I wouldn't rule out one of those again, though. These days, anything other than a ball cap is obscure.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Love the hat!!!!!. I just can't seem to pull off anything other than a Cubbies hat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.