PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vindil

Lurker
Apr 22, 2020
Gentlemen! New to the forum and not one to toot my own horn very often. However, I feel obliged to post this beauty I ordered from Huseyin Cor. It smokes even better than it looks.

It has a spigot system with no nylon or Teflon tenons and boasts, at least in my humble view, a perfect draw. Sterling silver accents on the spigot. Also made of high quality block meerschaum.

Don't waste your time and money with cheap meerschaum pipes, get the real deal and you won't be disappointed. I look forward to smoking this pipe until the apocalypse.

You can view his work on his Facebook and Instagram accounts. They are fantastic and I would highly recommend those obsessed with the white lady to consider commissioning one. It was reasonably priced (a bit cheaper than IMP pipes), and he can make you whatever you want. Pipe was ready and at my door via FedEx within a week and change of me ordering it.

20200526_233639.jpg

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Gentlemen! New to the forum and not one to toot my own horn very often. However, I feel obliged to post this beauty I ordered from Huseyin Cor. It smokes even better than it looks.

It has a spigot system with no nylon or Teflon tenons and boasts, at least in my humble view, a perfect draw. Sterling silver accents on the spigot. Also made of high quality block meerschaum.

Don't waste your time and money with cheap meerschaum pipes, get the real deal and you won't be disappointed. I look forward to smoking this pipe until the apocalypse.

You can view his work on his Facebook and Instagram accounts. They are fantastic and I would highly recommend those obsessed with the white lady to consider commissioning one. It was reasonably priced (a bit cheaper than IMP pipes), and he can make you whatever you want. Pipe was ready and at my door via FedEx within a week and change of me ordering it.

View attachment 31325
I’ve owned a couple of his Meers and He does fantastic work. That is a real beauty! I’m gonna have to reach out to him in the near future. Enjoy it!☕

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
That’s a beautiful meerschaum. I have a few very old ones that smoke great, but I have purchased a few of the cheaper ones and due to the drilling/ stem work they smoke terrible. Will definitely check him out.

Reactions: Casual

jonasclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 4, 2013
Seattle
Very, very nice. Not precisely a classic shape but in that realm, great silver mount, everything looks good.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Very nice. I got back into aromatics last year, and I'm pretty sure at this point there will always be a few aros in my rotation if even only for the occasional smoke. I've been thinking of picking up a meer since their absorbent quality would make them ideal for goopy aromatics. I'm curious, is this a true spigot / military mount where the joint between the tenon and the mortise is entirely metal on metal? Or does the metal tenon sit against meerschaum? I hope I've phrased my question clearly enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.