PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Well, we’re glad you did. I’ve found this forum to be a great place for pipers. Wish I had joined this forum back when I started smoking pipes just over a year ago. I’ve learned a lot in the short time I’ve been here.

MetalMan68

Lurker
Oct 1, 2019
Ive been smoking pipes off and on for over 30 years and really learned a lot in that time about pipes and tobacco. The fun part is that I am still learning. This forum is a great resource of information.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I'm sorry you have to be from Houston, but welcome to the forum from the New Orleans area...

(Just kidding about the Houston part, I was born in raised in the Golden Triangle of SE Texas.)

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
I’m a Houston guy, too.
Welcome to the pipe forum.

Patrick_Green

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2019
Texas
Howdy neighbors! Im in The Woodlands like 30 minutes north of you. Do you houston guys know if there is a local pipe club around?

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
Howdy neighbors! Im in The Woodlands like 30 minutes north of you. Do you houston guys know if there is a local pipe club around?

There are a regular crew of pipers who meet at Stogies on Westheimer on the first Friday of the month. We start showing up around 4 I think and some stay pretty late.

Reactions: Patrick_Green

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. Hope you weren't badly affected by the recent flooding in Houston. A friend was there (years ago) and was impressed with the flood control sluice ways, massive drainage systems. I'd never connected Texas with flooding before.

Status
Not open for further replies.