PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jediofthecode

Lurker
Jan 4, 2023
France
Hey all, im a new to pipe smoker, long time tobacco consumer. I recently got into pipes as an alternative to the egregiously expensive cigar industry in europe. Although, pipe tobacco isn't vastly cheaper in France, it's still better than 10€ a smoke. I am not originally from France but settled here by accident(wife). Are there any other french members here?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hey all, im a new to pipe smoker, long time tobacco consumer. I recently got into pipes as an alternative to the egregiously expensive cigar industry in europe. Although, pipe tobacco isn't vastly cheaper in France, it's still better than 10€ a smoke. I am not originally from France but settled here by accident(wife). Are there any other french members here?
I have never even been to France. Sounds great though. And having spent time with Parisians I can say you could do a lot worse then having a French wive. I can confirm that their culture does cultivate a genuine interest in not only enjoying the fine things of life but doing them well (knowing my luck you'll tell me she can't cook, and that her kissing and paintings make her cooking seem divine, if that's the case sorry).
And yeah cigars when compared to pipes seem like a total waste of money. Especially when I enjoy pipes so much more.

Reactions: scloyd

Lees65GTO

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 29, 2022
Texas
Welcome from SE Texas. While I'm not from France one side of my family (my Grandmother) was. She was a Demouey.

Reactions: scloyd